[Cake] COBALT implementation in ns-3 with results under different traffic scenarios

Jendaipou Palmei jendaipoupalmei at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:30:45 EST 2018

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for your feedback.

As suggested, we changed the NIC buffer size to 1 packet for the simulation
and also tried these different buffer sizes: 10, 50 and 75.

The default NIC buffer size in ns-3 is 100 packets.

Additionally, we also enabled BQL and tried.

We see that the link utilization gets significantly affected when we keep
the NIC buffer size small.

The results are put up on the following link:

https://github.com/Daipu/COBALT/wiki/Link-Utilization-Graphs-with-Different-NetDeviceQueue-size

Thanks and Regards,
Jendaipou Palmei
Shefali Gupta