[Cake] COBALT implementation in ns-3 with results under different traffic scenarios

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:10:44 EST 2018

Thank you for doing this. I'm now unconvinced the BQL emulation in NS3 is
accurate.

Loved the combined graphs! While it is important to capture that initial
load spike and indeed, draw it out in the paper, being able to see a bit
more detail in steady state would be good. So showing T-0 -> T-3 and T-3
forward would let you use different scales for each.

I'd kind of like to take a step back and try to construct a paper out of
this that could be published at
usenix or acm next year. It's getting towards the holidays but would y'all
(and your advisor(s)) be available to meet via videoconference sometime
next week? I'm in california, jonathon - somewhere in europe - so that
might be hard.

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-831-205-9740