[Cake] cake and hfsc rate limiters outperforming htb on one-armed router

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun Dec 30 19:10:01 EST 2018

Well the idea would be to scale the buffer to cover, say Xms at the configured bandwidth, so HTB could deal with CPU stalls up to X-Yms (with Y << X)... We just switched sqm-scripts to automatically scale the buffering to 1ms....
Would be interested to learn whether that would increase HTB's utilisation?