[Cake] Cake on openwrt - falling behind

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:55:41 EDT 2018

Well, I took a look at that cap. It does look like what is supplied is
truncated by quite a few bytes. I am under the impression that
openwrt/lede use a mini library for libmnl (what does tc link to?)
that may well be the source of this bug.

One thing that might help in peering at the raw data this way would be
to send const patterns
for each value like F0F0F0F0F0F0 alternating with E0E0E0E0E0... (full
pattern for 32 bit or 64 bit) to see what shows up.
On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 12:41 PM Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant via Cake
<cake at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> [...]

CEO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-669-226-2619