[Cake] Cake on openwrt - falling behind

Pete Heist pete at heistp.net
Mon Jul 2 16:46:34 EDT 2018

> On Jul 2, 2018, at 10:11 PM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
>
> finally suck it up and look at it. And the hint that the padding
> attribute was being filled was a tremendous help! :)

Awesome, it was worth the time now...

>>> Great, thanks for testing, both of you!
>>
>> Surely- you saved me a heck of a lot of discovery time by spotting
>> this, Gandalf, if I ever would've gotten there. :)
>>
>> Finally, sleep, but I see your new version now so I’ll test it first…
>
> Great, thanks!

So yep, I’m seeing the new version work as well, and the use of NLA_ALIGN looks cleaner to these eyes anyway.

I still haven’t tested on any other platform, but I’ll probably save that for tomorrow. Either someone gets to it or it’s up to y’all if you’re sure it’s clear enough to commit, which it sounds like… :)