[Cake] Using cake to shape 1000’s of users.

Michel Blais michel at targointernet.com
Mon Jul 16 15:13:31 EDT 2018

I asked the same not long ago. It's currently limited to a global speed
shared by all IP address so you must use a veth with cake config by ip
address.

I would like to eventually see a option in cake with src, dst, src-dual and
dst-dual host mode with bandwidith by ip-address and use a veth with
different cake config by package instead of by user. That would be great
for ISP, only an ipset address list by package to manage once the initial
config done.

Currently didn't have time to test a veth by user. It's in my plan but if
you ever try it. I would gladly like to know the result.

---
Cordialement,  /  With regards,

Michel Blais
Targo communications