[Cake] [Make-wifi-fast] gaming dscp codepoint?

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Wed Jul 25 16:13:08 EDT 2018

My memory is that some games do set diffserv bits, but I don't remember
exactly which one is set by what games.  PFIFO-FAST reputedly had support
for that particular code point. (rather, PFIFO-FAST had some sort of
support, and the gamers noticed and some used it.

I mostly agree with the rest of Dave Reed's points, with some caveats.