[Cake] Using cake to shape 1000’s of users.

Pete Heist pete at heistp.net
Fri Jul 27 05:25:30 EDT 2018

> On Jul 26, 2018, at 11:38 PM, Jonathan Morton <chromatix99 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 27 Jul, 2018, at 12:09 am, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
>>
>> Cool. No promises as to when (or even if) I get around to looking at
>> this; but will ping you when/if I do :)
>
> Alternatively, I could look into it.  I have time, but funding would be nice.  Perhaps if several organisations have some commercial interest in the idea, they could pool some resources to keep my fridge stocked and a roof over my head?
> It would also be valuable to have a firmer handle on the actual requirements in the field.

Perhaps taking your questions (plus any others we think of) and putting up a survey, maybe with Google Forms for ease, would both gather requirements and generate organizational interest. Shall I start one with your questions that we can collaboratively edit before soliciting responses?

Pete

(also trying to take a summer bloat break too but proving difficult with many interesting things going on- might need to unsubscribe or bury some devices :)