[Cake] the Cake stalemate

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Tue Jun 19 05:55:23 EDT 2018

Pete Heist <pete at heistp.net> writes:

> Whether or not it helps with the upcoming talk or future plans, I’m
> thinking about the most recent experience with trying to upstream Cake
> and how to break the stalemate.

Not sure there is a stalemate, actually. I just ran out of time to do
further revisions; planning to take that up again. Don't see any reason
why we shouldn't be able to succeed in getting Cake upstream in its
current form(ish) in just a few more revisions (or, who knows, maybe a
dozen more; better not jinx it ;)).

You make a few good points otherwise, that I don't have time to reply to
right now :P

-Toke