[Cake] Hopefully fixed ACK filter for v6

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 18:38:01 EDT 2018

>> I certainly am thankful for your work, and believe you deserve $CAKE
>> and $BEVERAGE, I am also leaf to believe 'the cake is a lie'
>> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrs3gr_GAs ;)
>
> Haha, yes, of course I am aware that the cake really is a lie. Which
> makes us in league with GLADOS, I suppose, since we're promising
> everyone CAKE ;)

In lieu of sending a home-baked cake to Denmark, I have obtained an allegedly Danish apple cake from the local supermarket.  Though with the inherent ambiguity of the English language, it's unclear whether it is the cake itself that's supposed to be Danish, or the apples used to make it.  (According to the ingredients list, only 2% of the cake is actually apples.)

Similarly vague and imprecise are the serving instructions, which talk about a pre-heated oven but say nothing about the required temperature!  Luckily, I do enough baking to know that 175°C works well in this oven.