[Cake] Fwd: Does the latest cake support "tc filter"?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:46:15 EDT 2018

I also worry that the new tc filter related code is going to cause
weirdness from other subsystems and deployments. Someone (for example)
sets iptables priorities or something else for some other reason to
make a set of iptables rules work (the skb-priority field is so
massively overloaded), and that messes up what cake wants.

this is why I elided tc filters entirely all those years ago.  I guess
the MAJ approach toke took is sufficient.