[Cake] Defending my thesis on Friday - live stream available

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Wed Nov 21 16:24:47 EST 2018

Hey everyone

I'm defending my PhD thesis this Friday (Nov 23rd), which contains
content relevant to all three lists (hence the three-way cross post).

In case anyone is interested in watching, I'm setting up a live stream
on Youtube, see link below. The defence starts at 09:15 CET (UTC+1), but
the video should be available for later viewing as well.

Blog post with embedded video, and links to slides and the full thesis:
https://blog.tohojo.dk/2018/11/nearing-the-end-thesis-defence.html

Direct Youtube link: https://youtu.be/upvx6rpSLSw

-Toke