[Cake] I so love seeing stuff like this

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:28:54 EST 2019

from: https://www.reddit.com/r/openwrt/comments/alw2zo/openwrt_sounds_interesting_what_are_the_biggest/

"My primary reason for using OpenWRT is SQM. The cable connection from
my ISP is horribly prone to bufferbloat. When the link is saturated,
my devices would practically lose connectivity because the latency was
so high (over 500 ms). With SQM, I can now do things while
transferring data in the background without experiencing major lag.
SQM is such a critical feature for me that I don't even know what
OpenWRT's other benefits are."

I haven't had to touch sqm personally for years now, and I'd like to
thank everybody for keeping the package updated and relevant.

I wish I knew what the heck went into netduma's anti-bufferbloat
feature, because it seems to be a mixed bag from their userbase.

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-831-205-9740