[Cake] separate shaping of wifi

Jonas MÃ¥rtensson martensson.jonas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:18:11 EST 2019

> Aside from fixing the end device so it isn't bloated in the first place,
I think you have a reasonable solution there.  You might only need to limit
the ingress rate on wlan0, if your router's wifi stack is debloated.

Right, only limit the ingress rate, that's what I'm doing and it seems to
be working but I haven't seen this type of setup being discussed anywhere.
The tricky part is choosing the shaping rate since the actual wifi rate
varies.

There's not so much I can do to fix bloat on windows and android devices.

/Jonas