[Cake] cake infinite loop(?) with hfsc on one-armed router

Pete Heist pete at heistp.net
Tue Jan 8 17:01:18 EST 2019

I should have done that: https://www.heistp.net/downloads/htb_split_gso_patched/

Note that I changed the names in the plots to match the convention of my first email, but it should be clear which is which and I left all plots in. The text output is there too as I sometimes like to open several up in different browser tabs and switch between tabs to compare values.

It looks like about 100 usec to me. Throughput also looks consistently about 0.3 Mbit higher (~1.3%) in the split results.