[Cake] [Babel-users] althea presentation on isp in a box at nanog 76

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Thu Jun 20 12:00:08 EDT 2019

> Interesting stuff - wireguard, fq_codel/sch_cake, babel with new
> metric that allows for cryptocurrency traffic billing.

Justin, could you please document the private TLVs that you're using and
register them with IANA?  (I'm currently under pressure to make the TLV
allocation more onerous, and yours is a good example of why requiring an
RFC for every Babel extension is a bad idea.)

You're running Wireguard over Babel or the other way around?  Any issues
with that?

-- Juliusz