[Cake] Sce In cake testers wanted

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 04:45:24 EDT 2019

> On 24 Mar, 2019, at 8:37 am, Pete Heist <pete at heistp.net> wrote:
>
> I should theoretically arrive at the boat today some time after 3pm, having picked up a mini HDMI to HDMI adapter, which we can use with the cable that’s there…

Awesome.  I'm also setting up a Linux VM on my Mac, which should help things along.

We're bringing up some actual hardware with the SCE-enabled Cake on it now.  Dave wants to investigate various theoretical phenomena the Internet might exhibit with a mixture of ECN codepoints; I just want to be sure it actually works as intended, before I move on to fiddling with TCP.