[Cake] The two SCE tests I have in mind

Luca Muscariello luca.muscariello at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 05:30:08 EDT 2019

We have done something like that a year ago in our team in Cisco
for a project that you Dave are aware of but that is out of scope for these
lists.

It is important to have vantage points in residential and enterprise
networks.
Cloud to Cloud never goes to transit and the big Clouds have global
footprints.
So you can traverse the planet inside the Cloud WAN (100% bit consistency)
and then traverse a safe peering
point where the adjacency  has been well set (or not).

IPv4/IPv6 of course we'll see a big difference in favour of IPv6.
What Michael has shown is his paper makes a lot of sense to me.
Depending on the use case hit ratio can be very high or very low.