[Cake] cake memory consumption

Sebastian Gottschall s.gottschall at newmedia-net.de
Mon Sep 16 09:47:38 EDT 2019

Am 16.09.2019 um 15:28 schrieb Justin Kilpatrick:
> I'm not seeing anything like the memory usage you describe in a similar situation.
>
> OpenWRT 18.06.4 on a glb1300 and 10+ virtual interfaces with cake. Total memory usage is 70MB for everything.
doesnt sound much different. consider the archer c7 has a wireless
ath10k based card and ath10k alone take 40 - 45 mb io memory from the
system itself.
Now 70 + 45 = 115 mb + some kernel memory and userspace crap . = OOM on
a 128 mb device
i dont know if you enabled wireless on the glb1300 which uses ath10k too
and i dont know you you are running separate cake instances on each of
these interfaces