[Cake] Fwd: [Babel-users] OT: Centralised WebRTC server available for testing

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:11:50 EDT 2020

I kind of have an ulterior motive for tracking this work, as A) the
codebase is new, small and not crufty and B) juliusz
sometimes bothers to answer my emails, and C) I don't really have a
grip on the state of webrtc congestion control.

I used to really enjoy dinking with videoconferencing tools. I'll be
getting this server up somewhere, by and by.