[Cake] NLA_F_NESTED is missing

Y intruder_tkyf at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 1 11:53:10 EST 2020

My pi doesn't have error using cake through eth0.

Le dimanche 1 novembre 2020 à 19:15:54 UTC+9, Dean Scarff <dos at scarff.id.au> a écrit :

Hi,

I've been happily running the out-of-tree sch_cake on my Raspberry Pi
since 2015.  However, I recently upgraded my kernel (to 5.4.72 from
Raspbian's raspberrypi-kernel 1.20201022-1), which comes with the
sch_cake in mainline.  Now, when running:

  sudo /sbin/tc qdisc add dev ppp0 root cake

I get the error:

  Error: NLA_F_NESTED is missing.

I get this error with the sch_cake in mainline, and also with sch_cake
built out-of-tree.  I also get the error with both Debian's iproute2
5.9.0-1 (built myself via debian/rules) and "tc" from dtaht's tc-adv
repo.

Any ideas on what this error means and how to fix it?