[Cake] [Bloat] starlink testing

David Lang david at lang.hm
Mon Apr 19 17:42:58 EDT 2021

I've watched those, and it's PoE communication to the dish, and there is a
processor on the dish with a serial console.

I haven't seen any follow-ups where anyone has gotten a login to the dish or has
sniffed the traffic between the dish and the router.

I haven't seen anything that would show that the router has (or doesn't have)
any awareness of the satellite network.

That's why I was asking about sniffing between the devices to see what's
happening there.

David Lang