[Cake] [Network-quality-workshop] dec 22: mikrotik talk about fq-codel and cake in russian

Toerless Eckert tte at cs.fau.de
Wed Dec 8 19:17:31 EST 2021

I used to run Microtik with OpenVPN for many years. Nice cost-effective home router hardware.

Aren't the microtik also standard fare for our IETF hackathon VPN now ?
not sure whether its MicroTik SW or OpenWRT though ...

Some implementation survey draft would be nice. Could hang around for
a few years before published as RFC, getting updated with new implementations we discover
along the way. should be the most IETF'is way to track process in the industry. Doesn't have to
be long!

CHeers
    Toerless