[Cake] Enforcing video quality question

Peter Lepeska bizzbyster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:33:44 EST 2021

"I'll put together a toy iptables rules file and a toy script with the
necessary tc commands. "

Wow -- that would be really appreciated. Question: will you need to
explicitly call out the inside IP address of the host being shaped? Or, can
it be set to shape each inside host?

I'm not sure you can post to mailing list but maybe give it a shot (since
there may be general interest) and if it fails email me directly?

Thanks!!!

Peter