[Cake] Enforcing video quality question

Jeremy Marks jmarks2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:52:12 EST 2021

Thank you very much!

---Original Message-----
From: Cake <cake-bounces at lists.bufferbloat.net> On Behalf Of John Sager
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:15 AM
To: cake at lists.bufferbloat.net
Subject: Re: [Cake] Enforcing video quality question

Here is the toy QoS solution for linux, which is a simplified version of the one I uses successfully on my home network. It uses quite a few scheduler modules - sch_htb, act_connmark, em_meta etc - that may not load automatically, so they may need to be listed in /etc/modules.

Toke, thanks for agreeing to let the attachment through.

John