[Cake] bufferbloat on starlink podcast

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:58:07 EDT 2021

I finally unloaded on the bufferbloat problem at starlink, here,
pretty hysterically, I hope.I keep coming up with demos to explain the
problem (this time using a funnel as cluebat), with a whole bunch of
obscure hitchikers guide to the galaxy references, and I also ranted
about the right to repair, and pitching cake.

https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly/episodes/638?autostart=false

reshare and enjoy!

(this is also a reference to a hitchikers guide scene. But,
seriously... we've reinvented the wheel and it isn't deploying because
people don't know what color it should be. )

I also took a timeout to talk about debloating India, and to rant
postiively about the galene videoconferencing server.

--
Latest Podcast:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6791014284936785920/

Dave Täht CTO, TekLibre, LLC