[Cake] [Cerowrt-devel] merlin gains cake support

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:12:36 EST 2021

it was the fact there is a cake port at all that was so exciting, and
that some broadcom APIs existed, even more so.

--
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729