[Cake] some mikrotik comments

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 21:16:28 EDT 2021

In the fq_codel case mikrotik seems to have missed a patch that
openwrt carries to reduce the memlimit to 4MB. I don't mind,
because the default is designed to scale past 10GB, and mikrotik hw
does that, but in the case of memory limited routers, tons of shapers,
and sub gbit speeds, it pays to tell fq_codel to use a max of 4MB.

cake autoscales here.