[Cake] [Ecn-sane] l4s kernel submission

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sat Oct 16 04:38:55 EDT 2021

Hi Jonathan,

> On Oct 16, 2021, at 10:04, Jonathan Morton <chromatix99 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 15 Oct, 2021, at 1:17 am, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You can also subscribe to Linux lists by importing the mails from Lore,
>>> as one of the replies in the thread above pointed out. Been meaning to
>>> switch to that myself, but haven't gotten around to it yet...
>>
>> I attempted to subscribe again, nothing happened.
>>
>> figuring out lore... is too much work for today. I'd rather hammer
>> small things into oblivion on my boat.
>>
>> please feel free to pass along my comments and the sce teams findings
>> into that thread.
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/308C88C6-D465-4D50-8038-416119A3535C@gmail.com/
>
> I haven't yet posted a link to the WGLC Objections document.  I will if it seem s necessary to do so.

	I think that might help, but I also think that some one subscribed should weight in on the exempt one packet from marking, especially in the light of GRO/GSO. I would but a) I am not subscribed and b) tend to get too aggressive in discussions with Bob, not helping to make my points.

Regards
	Sebastian