[Cake] qosify ad - I think

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Jul 26 13:03:45 EDT 2023

On 7/25/23 23:29, Sebastian Moeller wrote:
>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2023 um 06:10 Uhr
>> Von: "Dave Taht via Cake" <cake at lists.bufferbloat.net>
>> An: "Cake List" <cake at lists.bufferbloat.net>
>> Betreff: [Cake] qosify ad - I think
>>
>> dynamic qos:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuFWh1X1-y0
>
> Since this seems to be from our friends over at Cadelatech, maybe Ben, you would like to elaborate a bit on the technology sitting behind this?

Hello,

We do a lot of the testing on the TIP project, and our team made the video,
but we are not actually implementing the AP side of things.

Possibly John has something he'd like to share, and TIP in general is open-source,
including the cloud portion, so you can dig into the details and reproduce the
setup given time and interest.

Thanks,
Ben

--