[Cake] Fwd: [NetDev-People] Cambium cnPilot 190W: New life for old hardware, improving reliability & performance with OpenWrt, fq_codel & cake

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 16:55:21 EDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ignacio Ocampo via people <people at netdevconf.info>
Date: Sun, Oct 15, 2023 at 1:47 PM
Subject: [NetDev-People] Cambium cnPilot 190W: New life for old
hardware, improving reliability & performance with OpenWrt, fq_codel &
cake
To: <people at netdevconf.info>
Cc: Ignacio Ocampo <nafiux at gmail.com>

Hi there, I'm new on this distribution list. But wanted to share this
article I post about improving the reliability and performance of old
hardware with new software. It has to do with Linux Kernel, FQ_Codel
and Cake, and building an OpenWrt image.

https://blog.nafiux.com/posts/cnpilot_r190w_openwrt_bufferbloat_fqcodel_cake/

--
Ignacio Ocampo

Oct 30: https://netdevconf.info/0x17/news/the-maestro-and-the-music-bof.html