[Cerowrt-devel] Where we're winning

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:12:34 PST 2011

Despite my attempt to step back, I can't help but also comment on this
last bit:

> This would also make it easier to answer questions like I asked a couple
> weeks ago about what parts are ready for production use and what are really
> experimental.

Your question here is very profound, and I'd like more to think upon
and expound upon it.

How do we get from experimental to production better than we have?

What processes/people/ideas can we put in place to shorten the distance
between experiment and deployment? For that matter, what experiments
are worthwhile to conduct and how can we reasonably determine the quality
of the results?

> thoughts?
>
> David Lang

SKYPE: davetaht