[Cerowrt-devel] Extensive IPv6 support can be dropped from cerowrt rc8

david at lang.hm david at lang.hm
Tue Dec 6 11:33:55 PST 2011

Again, what are you trying to address? there are a lot of issues with
IPv6, do you want to be working to solve those, or do you want to focus on
bufferbloat.

if openWRT supports IPv6 you should not remove it, but don't go out of
your way to provide anything more than openwrt includes unless it directly
supports your goal.

David Lang