[Cerowrt-devel] Where we're winning

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 02:59:53 EST 2011

I'm going to step back and simply listen for a while

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 10:27 PM,  <david at lang.hm> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Dec 2011, Dave Taht wrote:
>
>> All:
>>
>> I am incredibly open to suggestions as to how to make cerowrt less
>> of a success disaster.

I'm going to step back and simply listen for a while, and
solicit opinions from as many other stakeholders as possible,
this week.

We did a lot with this in the last 9 months, I'd like us to stretch
our minds out to extend as to what can - and more importantly
should - be done - with this sub-project of bufferbloat.net's,
over the next year.

I value your input below very much and really want to conduct
a brainstorming session here, so I'm not going to venture
an opinion for a while. I MIGHT stir the pot a little bit here
and there.... ;)

> I think one key thing to do is to step back and think about what the
> definition of 'stable' vs 'rc' mean

But, yes, I think the rc and the rc-smoketest concept is not working
out.

As for the rest of your thoughts, I really want input from lots
of people! this week. So forgive me for not commenting further.
I hope more people jump in.

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
FR Tel: 0638645374