[Cerowrt-devel] CERO_TARGET for building on 3800 box?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:43:39 EDT 2012

I certainly would appreciate patches that make cerowrt more buildable
for others.

I note that in the fairly short term, I will switch to a stable repository for
'ceropackages', which will be called 'ceropackages-3.3'

There are also multiple patches from bug #360 which are not in the main
tree as yet, cleaned up ones will get there.

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
http://www.bufferbloat.net