[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt 3.3.8-17 is released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:08:52 EDT 2012

I'm too tired to write up a full set of release notes, but I've been
testing it all day,
and it looks better than -10 and certainly better than -11, but I won't know
until some more folk sit down and test it, so here it is.

http://huchra.bufferbloat.net/~cero1/3.3/3.3.8-17/

fresh merge with openwrt, fix to a bind CVE, fixes for 6in4 and quagga
routing problems,
and a few tweaks to fq_codel setup that might make voip better.

Go forth and break things!

In other news:

Van Jacobson gave a great talk about bufferbloat, BQL, codel, and fq_codel
at last week's ietf meeting. Well worth watching. At the end he outlines
the deployment problems in particular.

http://recordings.conf.meetecho.com/Recordings/watch.jsp?recording=IETF84_TSVAREA&chapter=part_3

Far more interesting than this email!

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki - "3.3.8-17 is out