[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [Babel-users] time for feedback (Babel authentication goes I-D)

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Mon Aug 27 08:41:45 EDT 2012

Hello, list.

Since CeroWrt is closely related to the Babel authenticatin mechanism and since all potentially interested babel-users readers seem to be on vacations, I find it right to forward this update to cerowrt-devel. Feedback is welcome through any of the lists or in private. Thanks.

-------- Beginning of forwarded message  --------