[Cerowrt-devel] adding TCP fast open support to the polipo web proxy?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 08:31:52 EST 2012

Go for it! (you will need to be running linux 3.7 on your x86 box or
virtual machine - which should be done in a few days, and it would be
best to start with polipo's git tree.)

This article has a comprehensive explanation of how it works.

http://lwn.net/Articles/508865/

after it works on x86, it should be nearly no problem to make work on cerowort.