[Cerowrt-devel] [Codel] FQ_Codel lwn draft article review

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Tue Dec 4 19:01:33 EST 2012

Hi Dan,

silly question, are you sure your ISP actually delivers PTM-TC instead of ATM? (Should be easy to check, ATM carrier will show a "quantized" in crease in ping time, increasing only every 48byte, but I guess you know more about theses things than I do). Also what about simply empirically increasing the overhead in your shaper until the anomaly goes away to figure out whether this is simply a misjudged per packet overhead? And then maybe the exact overhead value will give a clue about what is happening thereā€¦

best
	Sebastian