[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] TCP TFO client behaviour

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Tue Dec 11 13:41:44 EST 2012

If there are bugs/issues in Linux's TFO (and IIRC, Linux is the only
stack with TFO at present) it would probably be best to have that
discussion in netdev.  At the very least it will have to "finish" in
netdev anyway.

As for TFO and tools, theoretically, netperf top-of-trunk now has both
client and server side support, though I've not been able to get it
particularly tested as yet.  I am however, quite happy to discuss bugs
in netperf's use of TFO here rather than netperf-talk :)

happy benchmarking,

rick jones