[Cerowrt-devel] CeroWrt 3.6.11-2 is out with ipv6-support package, bleeding edge dnsmasq, upnp,

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 17:31:47 EST 2012

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Maciej Soltysiak <maciej at soltysiak.com> wrote:
> Fantastic! I'll test the build with a upnp client and an ssdp device mid
> next week.

I'd appreciate some confirmation that it actually booted from someone.
I just tried to update the only machine in the yurtlab I dared
reinstall remotely, and lost it from the network (saw it only briefly
on the mesh, via a very looong 500 yard last hop. Scratching my head
now about why it's not being picked up by a closer machine...)

I'll do a pico station build next and see what happens.

I'll be within a few yards dec 29th, but between now and then expect
no real work from me.