[Cerowrt-devel] Scripting CeroWrt config

Richard Brown richard.e.brown at dartware.com
Thu Feb 9 14:25:58 PST 2012

Folks,

I make a number of changes to the router each time I install new firmware. Specifically:

- I install the snmpd and fprobe packages
- I start and enable snmpd
- I configure fprobe to send data to my InterMapper server for monitoring, and add that command to the startup script
- At some point, I may want to change from 172.30.42.x addresses to my "normal" network address range (192.168.2.x).

What's the best way to script this? I'm quite content to paste in a set of commands over ssh, but wonder if there's another way... (Would save/restore do all this?)

Thanks!

Rich