[Cerowrt-devel] toolchain change

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:36:15 PST 2012

The main openwrt toolchain has been updated, and as a consequence of that
(which nessitates a clean, complete rebuild of everything)

I figure it's a good trigger point to start the cerowrt-3.3 series for real.

So I am rebasing, and publishing the source trees to github, so that others
may build this stuff on their own eventually.

There's still a great deal of churn to get through before that happens,
and the procedures outlined here:

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Release_Strategy

need to be nailed down.

High on my list is getting automated builds to work and at least
trying to support another architecture (dreamplug, x86, or kvm)
to see how that will work.

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
FR Tel: 0638645374