[Cerowrt-devel] Getting basics in place..

Ketan Kulkarni ketkulka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:06:12 EST 2012

Hi Team,
I am very new to cerowrt and trying to get hands on the code and other
activities in the project.
I have been following bufferbloat blogs, mailing lists and the bug lists
for a while.

I tried building cerowrt using instructions on this -
http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Building_CeroWrt_on_your_own_machine
and
http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Cerowrt_33_Build

However, I am not yet confident whether I built it right.
Moreover not sure of the next step I should be doing to get involved in any
sort of developments.

I may also not be aware of the development methodology, what to test, how
to test, where the code is and where to start looking for the code.
Just looking at the bug list as well, I couldn't figure out how to recreate
the issues and where to look for those :-(. (May be I am too naive??)

Would really appreciate your help in getting my basics in place.

Thanks,
Ketan