[Cerowrt-devel] [Babel-users] switching cerowrt to quagga-babeld issues

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Fri Jul 6 12:36:47 EDT 2012

> I've got no required expertise to make such change safe for all, but starting with a Cero-only patch seems possible.

Hello, all.

Let me make an update on the problem and the solution. NetworkManager does not belong to the problem space of the current IPv6 default route issue in CeroWrt just because it is not packaged in CeroWrt. NetworkManager sample data is provided to explain the machinery of the kernel/zebra route delivery issue in different environments. So far I would prefer to get this issue resolved in CeroWrt and focus on the next show stopper.

There is a kernel patch attached, which should fix the issue with IPv6 default route delivery in CeroWrt (it does fix it on my PC). Offering it for generic kernels is a different story, which shouldn't start until, say, 1-2 weeks of safe test-driving.

Cheers.

--
    Denis Ovsienko