[Cerowrt-devel] Cerowrt 3.3.8-10 is released

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Thu Jul 12 16:45:52 EDT 2012

Hi,

Just flashed WNDR3800 with 3.3.8-10 and I get a weird problem.
After flashing it works fine, until I change radio0 and 1 wifi settings:
set WPA2, set channel, etc.
After save&apply, on a cilent PC I am able to see the networks on the list
but it's not possible to connect.
I believe the client associates with the AP, but it has an APIPA address.
Happens to normal and guest interfaces too, even if I don't touch guest
interfaces.

I logged in over the wire to see if dhcpd was running and it was, but since
I can't find logs in the usual place I will now fallback to different
firmware.

Could that be a known issue?

Regards,
Maciej