[Cerowrt-devel] openwrt package for hekate (bittorrent)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:18:19 EDT 2012

hekate is an interesting high performance bittorrent seeder.

In the next build of cerowrt (when I am up to re-integrating
with openwrt) I will probably build transmission and it's
web interface.

In the interim, perhaps someone can toss some files
on a usb stick or drive, and seed some of the
files suggested here, (at full speed) as a test of
the robustness of the qos and fq systems

Some suggested files to seed are in the comments here.

http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnbackup/2012/05/an-example-of-the-usefulness-of-bittorrent-for-entirely-legal-purposes.html