[Cerowrt-devel] making cerowrt chattier

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:57:32 EDT 2012

My intent was to limit it to the "secure" interfaces only, but on by default,
not running as root, and requiring a username/password to use regardless.

(I am similarly blocking port 81 and the samba ports to the secure
interfaces on my next attempt at a release)

Other suggestions as to improving security overall - while still
improving end to end connectivity greatly appreciated!  One of the
more controversial ideas discussed on this list earlier was the
concept of making the guest network a nearly default free zone, and
allowing advanced protocols such as hip, sctp, etc, through on ipv6 by
default.