[Cerowrt-devel] bufferbloat.net having problems...

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Sat Mar 17 16:11:34 EDT 2012

Hi Dave -

I had hoped to make this weekend a project weekend getting cerowrt up and running on a 3800, and also trying to build it for a Ubiquiti RouterStation Pro.  However, I ran into two problems:

I cannot access huchra.bufferbloat.net to get the 3.3 firmware, and

However other bufferbloat.net services seem to be working fine.

No one has responded on the #bufferbloat channel, where I am dpreed, and I'm not on cerowrt-devel. (yet)