[Cerowrt-devel] freezing cerowrt-3.3

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:25:30 EDT 2012

Heh. That's an old mistake. The diversity enabled version of babeld
got merged to head a long time ago. (well, there was a ECN patch in it
that juliusz didn't like)

Just change the .config for babelz to not do it or uninstall it.
we use the official babeld in full diversity mode instead.

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
http://www.bufferbloat.net